Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sewing so far - and bamboo

For the July stocking I had hoped to have a few nappies in all sizes of all product ranges but the month has really got away from me - the bamboo has taken a bit of my time plus 2 trips away which have meant less time for sewing. This stocking will still be a decent size but not as big as I had hoped. Be ready for August though - it's going to be a whopper :)


There is still a fair bit of bamboo listed on the site - I had planned to do another bamboo co-op soon but it seems I'm going to have enough from this lot to keep me going for a while, so you should get in while you can.


I've recently got my embroidery back and found that the designs i picked look even better in realy life. My camera has died on me (off to the shops today) but here is a pic I took the day the cuts came back... I think he is super cute :)


No comments:

Post a Comment