Sunday, November 8, 2009

A day for names on nappies......

Here are the latest custom offerings :)I just fisished off these 2 gorgeous nappies for some lucky little bubs.

A little surprise gift for Robbie's mummy - I've been told I can put this picture on the blog because mum will be way too busy baby gazing to worry about searching the net for nappies with her boy's name on it.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.... I love this navy minky - it's is so dark and lustrous. It is definitely one of my fave minkys.
Little Annabelle gets a special little christening nappy - the combination of pink and white has made such a little girly nappy for her special day- I really hope her mum likes it as much as I do
The pink and white theme was carried all the way to the inner of this nappy .... that is a really soft baby pink microchamois. The colour doesn't show up that well in a photo, but trust me! It is pink.


No comments:

Post a Comment