Sunday, December 20, 2009

We have a winner!!! well 2 actually

Thanks for all your responses guys - between the blog, facebook and emails i got heaps and heaps of feed back which has helped shape the new Flattery in 2010!!!!
I just roped Simon in to helping me draw a winner of the survey comp......
excuse the daggy old hat LOL


drum roll please.....





The winner of the $50 voucher is Michelle Forster - well done Michelle - I'll get in touch with you with details soon - I look forward to creating something special for you

Since i had such a great day today (i got heaps and heaps of christmas shopping done and I was in an extra good mood because DH and I had a night out last night) I decided to draw a second name - Teresa Moll gets a voucher of $20 off a purchase in 2010 - congrats Teresa - I can make you that Side Snapper you've been waiting for ;)



Thanks again everyone - my life is so much easier if I know what you guys actually want in a nappy

Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment