Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy birthday Douglas !!!!

Totally un-sewing related post

I'm having a mushy mummy moment - can you believe 11 years ago today I became a mother for the first time - I saw that cute little button nose and those beautiful blue eyes and knew I was gone... totally and 100% completely in love

He was the cutest little baby I had ever seen and every time I looked at him I felt like my heart would pound right out of my chest. Every moment of every day I marvelled at how huge this change in my life was. He was so cute and I didn't want him to grow up.


But.... you know I am glad he is growing up - every day is new - he grows more and more into his own little personality. Funny (sometimes LOL) corny (most times) handsome, sweet, loving, intelligent and such a caring gorgeous young man that I am so proud - so very very proud - I could not have ever asked for anything better.


No comments:

Post a Comment