Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tillbrook Sprites pink - and a new minky colour

I have been on the hunt for a while now for a colour of minky to go with Tillbrook Sprites in pink. This Alexander Henry print is absolutely gorgeous - but has funny colours in it - the pink isn't really pink pink and the red is more of a rusty red.

I have 3 different light pink shades here and it never really matched any of those. I originally temed it with cherry - which looked stunning - but as the colours in this print are kind of muted I wanted something not as dark so the print would really work to it's potential

Soooooo was fabric browsing a while ago (as you do LOL) and came across this "coral" pink. It's not really a colour I would normally go for - but I thought I would give it a go. Of course I was a bit apprehensive at first because you know the colour on the screen isn't always the "real life" colour"

Well I needn't have worried - the match is absolutely perfectly spot on. Yaaaaaaaay - thanks Minky Delight - and thanks Maz for shipping it in with your minky order and saving me postage ;)


I hope you love it Tiana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment